In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the collection policy and cookie processing..
Information about Cookies
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer.
Although the general term of “Cookie” is used in this policy, as it is the main method of information storage used by this website, the “Local storage” space of the browser is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local storage”.
Depending on the function and purpose of cookies, there are several types:
· Analytics.- Estas cookies recogen información con la finalidad de permitir a los sitios web realizar una evaluación del uso que hacen los usuarios de los mismos y su actividad general así como recopilar datos estadísticos. Las cookies analíticas miden y recogen datos del sitio web (visitas, parámetros de tráfico, clicks, páginas vistas, etc.) para entender y optimizar la página web.
· Social.- They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within a web page.
· Advertising and behavioral cookies.- They collect information about the User's browsing habits and their behavior in order to identify preferences, tastes and habits within a specific website. These cookies allow the advertising content to be adapted based on the analysis made of the user's browsing habits and deducing its characteristics such as location, age group, gender.
· Techniques.- They are strictly necessary for the functionality and navigability of a web page, they allow the User to navigate through said page or application and the use of its different options or services.
· Personalization cookies.- They are those that allow websites to keep certain preferences (for example, language, country, regional configuration, etc.) predefined by the user on their first visit (and subsequent) on the website.
· Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are owned by third parties used by websites in order to manage and improve the content and service offered.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits.
The information collected in Cookies also allows us to improve the website by estimating numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
NWe do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as "Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are obtaining access statistics and guaranteeing the payment operations carried out.
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website, you can do so at any time by modifying your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual for Cookies to be configured in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, consult the "Help" menu of the same.
What specific Cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Below is a reference to the Cookies, tags or other similar devices used by this website, along with information about their purpose (own or by third parties) of each of them.
- User identification
- Session identification
- Navigation status
- User selections, for example, country and language
- Shopping cart
- Protocols, to manage domains
- Google - It is used for advertising purposes and to know the browsing habits in each session
- Facebook - Used for advertising purposes