The purpose of this legal notice is to regulate the website www.beadrid.com (the “Website”, “Beadrid”) owned by the company Vasav Madrid S.L. with registered office at Calle Montera 24, 2M, 28013-Madrid, Spain and tax identification number B-87557815, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 34770, Page 102, Sheet M625403.
Email Address: email@example.com
Vasav Madrid S.L. is the owner of this Website and licensee of the use of the Beadrid Jewels brand.
This legal notice is governed by Spanish law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of www.beadrid.com . Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of www.beadrid,com Likewise, to access some of the services that we offer through the website, you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be processed in the files of Vasav Madrid S. L in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of the improvements of the website.
IMPORTANT: In order to improve the performance of the website, Beadrid reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design, and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, users must read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion they use our services.
We also inform you that all our files are legally registered in the General Registry of Personal Data of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as well as that to safeguard the security of your personal data, the technical and organizational security measures required in the Royal Decree 1720/2007 that regulates the regulation of security measures for files containing personal data.
1. Who controls the data?
Vasav Madrid S.L
Calle Montera 24, 2M
2. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services. That information may include:
- Identification details we ask while filling in the form to purchase any product on our website:
- Identifiaction details while creating an account on our website
- Comercial details
Bank account or other details according the payment methods that we use in our webiste. You can find more information about available payment methods in Shipping
In the CONTACT US section we ask for your personal data to answer your questions and / or provide you with the requested information as well as any other related to our activity that we consider of interest to you.
Also, we provide an email address, in order to request any information, clarification or doubt. If you include personal data in your email, or your address contains personal data, you authorize us to incorporate it into our corresponding files.
2.1. We may collect information about your computer for system administration purposes as well as to report aggregate information for internal marketing analysis reasons. This is data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and may include the following:
- Visitor’s IP address
- Date and time of the visit
- Referral URL (the site from which the visitor has been referred)
- Pages visited and user journey on our website
- Information about the browser used (type, version, operating system, etc.)
3. Why do we collect the data and for what purposes?
- For purposes relating to your order; e.g. to notify you on the status of your order or delivery; to fulfill your requests, such as responding to a question regarding our products; to fulfill your order; to process your payment card and/or to provide you with customer service. We may use your data to assess your creditworthiness, for which we may use third parties.
- Verification of your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us; to process your request and provide you with the best service possible.
- To manage the sending of the newsletter with commercial information about the products and services of Beadrid Jewels to the users who subscribe to it.
4. Do we obtain your data from social networks
Beadrid Jewels is present on Facebook and Instagram, with the purpose of informing about the services it offers, as well as any other activity or event that is carried out and that we want to promote, but at no time will obtain personal data from those networks.
5. How long will we keep your personal data
The provided personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise.
The personal data collected on this website will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding files of which we are the owners. We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection or legal obligation and may subsequently use it to carry out commercial actions that may be of interest to you, always related to the products and / or services offered by the company. In case you do not want to receive this type of commercial actions, you must notify us by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Who will we share your data with?
We will not disclose to third parties any personal data regarding users without their consent, unless legally required or requested by a competent authority.
Please note that for security reasons, we do not keep permanent records of your credit card or other payment information on file.
In case of purchasing a product from us, you agree with our Shipping Policy. We may share your data with shipping companies we are working with (Correos and DHL) in order to deliver your order. Please check their websites to get information about their data protection policy, as we are not responsible for their content.
7. Data Protection Rights
Users may send a written communication to the registered office of the company or to the above indicated email address, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of following right:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask us if we are treating your data;
- Right to request its rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion (when personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed).
- Right to request the limitation or cancellation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by us for the exercise or defense of claims;
- Right to oppose the treatment: We will stop treating the data in the way that you indicate, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims you must continue to process it;
- Right to data portability to a new controller.